In general the body needs calories or energy from consuming food or drink to use in life. Each person’s body needs different amounts of energy. Which depends on many factors. Whether it’s size, shape, age, gender and activities that you do each day. Those who want to maintain a healthy weight should consume food and drink equal to their energy expenditure.
A healthy eating habit involves taking in the same amount of energy as you expend. Men should receive approximately 2,500 kilocalories of energy per day. While women should receive approximately 2,000 kilocalories per day. Those who are overweight should lose about 0.5-1 kilogram per week by Reduce the amount of food and drink consumed by 500-600 calories per day UFABET
In addition, choosing a nutritious diet will help the body get the right amount of energy. by consuming foods or beverages. That are low in sugar and fat or eating fat and sugar in small and infrequent amounts. Because sugar and fat are high. People who regularly consume these foods or drinks may be consuming too much energy. Calculating of different foods and drinks will help you make the right choice. The body will receive the amount of energy and nutrients that are sufficient to meet the needs completely.
What are high-value but low-calorie foods?
Those who want to be healthy should choose a diet that is full of nutrients but low in calories. To get useful nutrients and get the right amount of energy for the body needs. The best foods that are high in value but low in calories are as follows:
- dairy products Low-fat dairy products. Such as milk, yogurt or cheese, are rich in protein and calcium . One cup of low-fat yogurt provides one-third of your daily recommended calcium intake. And provides 17 percent protein. Calcium helps build strong bones and reduce the risk of developing high blood pressure.
- In addition, low-fat milk is also rich in vitamin D. Helps to absorb more calcium. Including reducing the risk of getting certain types of cancer. Here are some low-fat dairy products that are low in calories that you should eat:
- 100 grams of skimmed milk, 34 calories
- 100 grams of skimmed milk, 50 calories
- Greek yogurt, 100 grams, 59 calories
- Low-fat plain yogurt, 100 grams, 63 calories
- Low Fat Cottage Cheese (Mixed with 1% milk fat) 100 g 72 calories
- 100 grams of cream cheese, 105 calories