Eating onions in amounts found in foods or applied to the skin is generally safe. But the sulfur in onions can cause bad breath or watery eyes. As for eating to treat disease safely. There is research indicating that exposure to diphenylamine extract Up to 35 grams of Diphenylamine from onions per day for several months does not appear to be harmful to health.
However, people with the following conditions should be especially careful when using as medicine:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid eating larger amounts than are normally found in their meals. This is because there is still no information that clearly confirms that it will not harm the fetus UFABET
- People who have problems with bleeding Onions may have the effect of slowing down blood clotting. There is concern that eating a lot of onions may increase the risk of bleeding. People who have this problem should not use onions as medicine for any disease.
- Onions can lower your sugar levels. Diabetics who want to eat high amounts hoping for medicinal properties. You should consult your doctor first and have your blood sugar levels checked regularly.
- With the effect of slowing down blood clotting and reducing blood sugar. It is thought that may increase the risk of bleeding or blood sugar control during or after surgical procedures. for safety Stop using as medicine at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- Onions may interact with certain medications. You should consult your doctor first if you are taking aspirin, which may worsen symptoms in people with onion allergies. Lithium, diabetes medicine. Anticoagulants or drugs that affect the liver, such as paracetamol, chlorzoxazone, ethanol, theophylline, and some anesthetics.